Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High school, Bachelors or Diploma in business management or economics or related branches.
General Work Experience:
Preferably 1-3 years of experience in NGO Supply Chain (SC), procurement, and logistics and / or distribution and supply chain management. Has good knowledge about the procurement procedures according to the most common Donor's regulation, Able to organize the storage and distribution of goods ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time and at a good cost. Also have good experience in transportation, stock control, warehousing, Assets and fleet management.
- Languages: Good in English (writing –reading –speaking) other language will be desired especially (Arabic,)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including, excel, word, outlook etc.
- Warehouse management / supply chain systems (plus).
- Communication: Strong communicator, Negotiating facilitating and presenting
- Time management, organization
- Team Management and supervisory
- Procurement and negotiation, vendors management
- Warehouse management -Transport management
- Effective Purchasing, costing, understanding budgets
- Understanding of the whole supply chain concept.
- To work extra time as needed.
- To travel inside Turkey, to Syrian borders, and inside Syria.
- Filing, Organizing and archiving goods / documents.
- Generate and update the required forms and templates.
- To show commitment to social justice and the mission of Syria Relief as an organization.
- To demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- To communicate with local authorities and customs in the country.
- Main Duties / Responsibilities of Supply Chain Officer:
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods;
- Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements on demand;
- liaising and negotiating with agencies and suppliers;
- Analyzing SC problems and producing new solutions.
- Creating database and maintaining information about the suppliers, vendors and purchased items.
- Maintaining Vehicle logs for all trips & all vehicles maintenance logs.
- Performing SC tasks as required by SC Manager / Coordinator / Line manager / CD.
- Reporting tasks and issues to management as needed.
- Coordinating on delivery of services with inside Office`s SC staff.
- Try to find best solutions for problems with no violating of SC policies and share his ideas with superior managers.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief with the job code “SR-TR-SCO-001“ in the subject line.
"All Syrian Relief Association members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the SYD policies such as, SYD Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding Policy, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct."
Due to the urgency of the position, suitable candidates may be selected prior to the application deadline.