Supply Chain Manager
|Uluslararası Mavi Hilal İnsani Yardım ve Kalkınma Vakfı (IBC)||Gaziantep|
|Supply Chain Manager||Sivil Toplum|
Defining supply strategies and coordinating the implementation of an efficient mission supply chain , according to protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission
- Proposing a supply strategy for the mission or the revision thereof, to the coordination team for validation, according to the mission’s context and the operational needs
- In line with protocols, policies, standards and guidelines, ensuring the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the validated mission supply strategy under the Supply Chain or Logistics Coordinator’s responsibility
- Defining and ensuring the implementation of the overall supply procedures, of an efficient supply administration and providing adapted tools to support the different supply activities. Guaranteeing the standardization of warehouse management focusing on medical stocks and the interactions with the distribution points
- Acting as a permanent auditor of the supply chain: as such, monitoring the different supply processes as well as the use of the tools and the accurate execution of the supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed. Ensuring the stability of supply activities within regular and emergency intervention of the concerned projects
- Evaluating the HR set-up related to supply (team sizes, JD, organigrams, division of tasks and responsibilities) and managing the different supply teams in the mission (Coordination + Project) and participating in the selection, the follow-up (training-coaching) and evaluation of the staff under his supervision
- Offering a permanent technical support to the supply teams as well as to all other departments in the mission (Fin, Med,)
- Managing field visits on regular basis to offer a permanent support to the direct and indirect supply stakeholders
- Validating the use of the supply related third parties (suppliers, transport companies, freight forwarders, etc.) proposed by the procurement officers, transport manager together with the technical referents when needed
- The supply objective for 2021 is set; to stabilize the supply chain via regional & international by analyzing the outcomes to link further challenge the regional/local procurement, and support the project to implement Supply IS / Process and Procedure, and review and define stock strategy
- Essential - Degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain
- Essential - Experience in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures
- Desirable - proven understanding Field of Logistics (general knowledge of medical equipment’s and kits in accordance to the nature of the project).
- Turkish and English Essential, Arabic advantageous
- People Management and Development L2
- Commitment to IBC Principles L2
- Behavioural Flexibility L3
- Result and Quality Orientation L3
- Teamwork and Cooperation L3
How To Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications should submit the APPLICATION FORM by uploading English CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest for the position no later than July 31, 2021.
- The applications received after the closing date will not be given any consideration.
- Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfil the required criteria will be contacted for interview.
- Applications by phone will not be accepted.