Purpose of position:
The supervisor will care for cancer patients in the care home by Shift system. He will follow up on patients’ cases and submit daily updates to the line manager.
- Providing daily care for patients.
- Follow up on patients’ health conditions.
- Ability to be present in shifts in a nursing home.
- Ensure that patients receive appropriate nutrition.
- Collaborate with the psychological support officer to ensure that patients receive appropriate psychological support.
- Preparing a Weekly report on the patients’ condition and the problems they faced.
- Familiar with cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Serum suspension
- Perform a pressure measurement
- Giving needles
- Change wounds
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Nursing certificate or any other relevant certificate or experience in the field of nursing (preferred)
- Ability to communicate and deal with patients.
- One year of experience in a related field.
- Ability to stay permanently in a nursing home.
- Ability to follow up and care for patients.
- Commitment to the policies, vision, and mission of Molham team.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply by completing the form at the following link:
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Due to the urgency to fill this role, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Kindly note that the position will be filled before the vacancy announcement is closed; therefore, early applications are encouraged.