We are currently seeking experts with extensive experience and expertise in the field of Smart Specialization Strategies (S3), digital innovation, and regional development to contribute Capacity Enhancement for Development and Implementation of Smart Specialization Strategies in Türkiye's Regions Project. The experts are expected to possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Smart Specialization Strategies (S3) in a regional context.
- Profound knowledge of digital transformation trends and the integration of digital technologies into various industries.
- Strong track record in fostering innovation, entrepreneurship, and knowledge sharing within regional ecosystems and development agencies.
- Expertise in EU funding programs and policies related to regional development and innovation.
- Experience in designing and delivering capacity-building programs and training in the areas of digital innovation and S3.
- Previous work with DGs (REGIO, JRC, RTD, GROW, etc) is an asset.
Anticipated Areas of Expertise Contribution:
(We expect experts to contribute to the project in connection with minimum three or more of the topics listed below.)
- S3 Manual
- S3 Roadmap
- Data Integration and Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis & Prioritization
- Spatial Analysis
- S3 Stakeholder Analysis
- S3 Governance
- S3 Monitoring and Evaluation
- Partnership and Coordination
- Coordination of Intraregional Networks/Partnerships
- Clusters & Regional Policy
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design and Development of EU Projects
- Project Financing
- S3 Capacity Building
- R&I Policy & System Mapping
- Entrepreneurship & Value Chains
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Innovation Statistics & KPIs Development
- Mapping S3
- Innovation Policy Development & Impact
- S3 Community of Practice (CoP)
- Regional Development
- Impact Assessment
Please forward your CVs in EU format.