Security & Fleet Officer (Ref: SFO2023)
|Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı||Gaziantep|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
For Oxfam KEDV's earthquake emergency response, we are looking for a Security & Fleet Officer based in Gaziantep with frequent travel needed to Kahramanmaraş and Gaziantep.
Liaison and coordination
- Identify key contacts in support of staff safety and security such as police and Gendarmes.
- Assess medical facilities in operational areas that are able to support staff in case of emergencies.
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of any accidents (minor and major) to the Logistics Coordinator, and Global Fleet Manager as per Oxfam policies and procedures.
- Maintain close contacts with all relevant stakeholders to develop a network and build relationships with key actors to ensure gathering of reliable information.
Safety and Security management
- Regular reviewing and updating of the Risk Assessment and recommend adjustments in the security plan with support from the regional and global security team.
- Report incidents using the global incident reporting system OSIRIS.
- Ensure that all staff and visitors receive appropriate briefings.
- Provide safety alerts and advisories to staff members as necessary.
- Maintain ongoing analysis of the context and developments in relation to staff and programmes.
- Take the lead in liaison with authorities and other relevant organisations when we have emergencies linked to staff safety and security.
Core Related Responsibilities
- Lead on the development of safety awareness and practice in the region programme ensuring implementation and compliance.
- Ensure we have strong travel management within the operational areas ensuring implementation and compliance.
- Work and report to the Logistics Coordinator to ensure that all vehicles used for the transport of staff for the earthquake humanitarian response are used in the most cost effective and efficient way and the utilization complies with Oxfam KEDV standards.
- In co-operation with area managers, Logistics and programme staff, plan for the transportation needs in in all area of work.
- Maintain an online transport request system for all staff travel requirement (currently Excel on Box), allocate vehicles to program teams and instruct drivers on tasking.
- Maintain a staff movement monitoring system for all city and vehicle field trips (currently using WhatsApp group)
- Manage car rental contracts: supplier identification, negotiate and manage contract and maintain relation with supplier.
- Arrange for inspection of potential vehicle for hire to check compliance with Oxfam KEDV rules and safety standard.
- Implement established systems (including. Tracpoint) to regulate the use of vehicles. This also applies to hired vehicles and report on any irregularities on the use of vehicle.
- Effectively manage and supervise drivers.
- Ensure that all drivers adhered to Oxfam code of conduct and implement/maintain adequate security procedures covering the vehicle and movement to the field.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of Oxfam KEDV’s rules and regulations for vehicle usage and that all drivers (Oxfam or contracted) are competent and conversant with Oxfam’s security guidelines.
- Monitor fleets’ performance, cost, efficiency, status, prepare input for Key Performance Indicators and report according to logistic Coordinator.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Logistics Coordinator.
- Produce data on organisational carbon and other emissions and report fleet running costs using Oxfam KEDV standard tools to the Logistics coordinator
- Provision of regular reports, advisories and situational analysis to Deputy Director Ops and Response lead.
Skills and Competence:
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience
- Good personal communication skills, in written and especially verbal in Turkish and English.
- Strong numeracy skills and good computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- A high level of self-awareness, personal energy, stamina and flexibility. Ability to work creatively, effectively and under own initiative.
- Commitment to Oxfam’s overall aims and policies and experience of promoting gender equity and diversity and the interests of marginalized people in all aspects of Oxfam’s work.
- Willingness to learn new skill sets
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with SFO2023 code in the headline.
**Please note that it's a rapid recruitment and only shortlisted candidates are being contacted.
Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı
1986 yılından bu yana, yoksulluk ve eşitsizliklerin var olmadığı güçlü bir toplum oluşturmaya katkıda bulunmak amacıyla, kadınların yaşamlarını iyileştirme çabalarına destek olmak ve yerel kalkınmadaki liderliklerini güçlendirmek için çalışmaktadır. Bu doğrultuda bireysel ve kolektif kapasite geliştirme, kooperatifleşme, ekonomik güçlenme ve afet/göç alanlarında programlar yürütmektedir.
Kâr amacı gütmeyen bir sivil toplum kuruluşu olan KEDV, dar gelirli kadınların yoksullukla mücadeledeki uzmanlıklarına, ailelerini ve toplumu geliştirme, dönüştürme güçlerine inancıyla, onlarla ilkeli bir ortaklık anlayışıyla çalışmakta, tüm projelerini onların ve çevrelerinin sinerjisiyle geliştirmekte, yerel yönetimler ve toplumdaki diğer aktörlerle işbirliği yapmaktadır.
KEDV’in 29.01.2001 tarihli, 2001-2009 sayılı Bakanlar Kurulu kararıyla kamu yararına kuruluş statüsü bulunmaktadır.
- İş Geliştirme Koordinatörü - KOGEM
- İl Koordinatörü (Kadın Çocuk Merkezleri)
- Okul Öncesi Öğretmeni
- Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanı/Saha Çalışanı
- Geçim Kaynakları Takım Lideri
- Raporlama Uzmanı (MEAL)
- New Graduate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- İzleme ve Değerlendirme Sorumlusu (MEAL)
- Saha Koordinatörü (İzmir)
- Finance Assistant
- İnsan Kaynakları Sorumlusu
- Gıda Mühendisi Danışman
- Proje Koordinatörleri
- Finance Officer
- MEAL Officer
- Satın Alma ve Lojistik Sorumlusu
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Officer
- Nahıl Misafirevi Sorumluları (Gaziantep, Samatya, Mardin, Şanlıurfa)
- Koruma ve İstismarın Önlenmesi Sorumlusu - Hatay
- MEAL Coordinator
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Assistant