Psychologist in Adıyaman & Gaziantep (Arabic Advanced) (Ref: 2023048)
|Uluslar Arası Organizasyon Sosyal Sağlık Medikal-UOSSM Türkiye
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)
About UOSSM Turkey: A non-profit, non-governmental humanitarian medical relief organization, licensed in Turkey, that assists refugees affected by humanitarian disasters, living in Turkey and Syria
The organization was established in Turkey in 2012 and is based in Reyhanli, Hatay.
UOSSM Turkey provides specialized services in physiotherapy and rehabilitation programs, as well as mental health and psychosocial support, regardless of gender, ethnicity, and Religion
Employment Code: 2023048
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide mental health consultations to individuals with emotional & behavioral issues and mental health disorders.
- Assess individuals to define their mental, emotional and behavioral problems and then provides the needed intervention using a variety of techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
- Undertake psychometric tests and assess the results
- Develop a long-term therapeutic plan that involves multiple visits by the individual beneficiaries.
- Evaluate the beneficiary’s response over time.
- Offer services to all age groups.
- Offer both on Killis -to-one and group counseling.
- Conduct mental health awareness training to the Stakeholders/Key persons in the local community of refugees and other humanitarian aid workers.
- Work closely with the psychiatrist, mental health field officer, data entry and M&E team.
- Attend regular meetings and supervision sessions.
- Conduct mental health awareness-raising group sessions to the local community of refugees.
- Participate in mental health events in the implementation area.
- Follow the documentation process of the mental health services and other activities as it is outlined in the organization documentation process.
- Adhere to all UOSSM’s policies and procedures as outlined in UOSSM’s policies and manuals.
- Report to the mental health field officer.
Qualification and Work Experience
- BA in Psychology, Prefer Graduate of Turkish University
- Experience: Minimum one years of professional experience in the related field
- Office programs: Intermediate level
Turkish nationality is Requested
UOSSM DER HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves job analysis.
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration.
Uluslar Arası Organizasyon Sosyal Sağlık Medikal-UOSSM Türkiye
UOSSM kurulduğunda ortaya konulan, ihtiyaç içinde olan insanlara kaliteli tıbbi bakım ve yardım sağlamak, misyonunu yerine getirmek için doktorlar, sağlık uzmanları ve diğer profesyonellerden oluşan profesyonel bir ağ ile birlikte yönetim kurulu tarafından yönetilmektedir.