Company: International Development Ireland Ltd
Location: Ankara with travelling to other regions when required
Qualifications and skills
- A relevant university degree
- Fluency in the Turkish language, and a very good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong management and organizational skills are necessary;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure is required;
- Good reporting, filing and documentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements;
- Experience in accounting and financial management/tracking would be an asset
- Previous experience on an EU funded project as project officer or relevant position
- A minimum of 1 year of professional working experience in providing administrative, logistic and bookkeeping support;
- Experience in providing administrative support to reporting and visibility issues of the EU funded project.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated English CV with your contact details by September 30th, 2019. E-mail subject line should read: Job Application – Project Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview in Ankara.