BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA's mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
**BINAA is looking for a Project Manager**, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, To plan, coordinate, and supervise all projects assigned as per the plan in Syria and ensure their
execution within time, budget and quality.
**Key Activities/Tasks/Duties: **
• Prepare the project implementation plan in cooperation with Program Manager and the implementation team.
•Submit the project plan to the Program Manager to be reviewed and approved.
•Supervise the implementation of projects and activities on a daily manner. This includes directing activities, avoiding mistakes, and receiving and submitting projects reports.
•Prepare, develop, and review the reports to be submitted to donors. These could include daily, weekly, quarterly, progress and final reports.
•Lead the field team and follow up the implementation of activities with them.
•Follow-up with other departments in relation to projects activities.
•Prepare weekly implementation work plans and follow up the implementation with the field team.
•Participate in the offers opening, and procurement committee to evaluate the competing bids and help choose the winning bid.
•Follow up on the project agreement conditions.
•Prepare the detailed BOQ (Bill of Quantities) technical conditions and handing them over to the procurement department.
•Prepare project proposals based on the technical and humanitarian needs assessment
conducted by the field team.
•Represent Binaa and the financial department and ensure effective participation in meetings and workshops with partners, donors, and other parties.
•Manage communications, reporting, and relationship development with the related clusters.
**Note:** the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones, another future responsibility /accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
###Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
• BS in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Mechanical, Technical or any other relevant field.
• Advanced skills in the English language.
• A minimum of two years experience in a similar position.
• A minimum of two-year experience in humanitarian work, and principles, donors’ policies and
procedures, and NGOs clusters.
• Pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
• Three years of experience in humanitarian work, and principles, donors’ policies and
procedures and NGO’s clusters.
A. Technical Competencies (TC):
• Managing BOQ (Bill of Quantities)
• Managing specifications books
• Project Management
• Basic knowledge in AutoCAD
• Handling difficult conversations with
• Remote management tools and techniques.
• Basic knowledge in photography
• Budget management
• Budget and cost analysis
• Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word
• Advanced knowledge in partnership building
• Basic knowledge in Google Earth and QGIS
B. Core Competencies (CC):
• Stakeholder Orientation.
• Planning and organizing
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Technological awareness
C.Supervisory & Managerial Competencies (SMC):
• Empowering others
• Building trust
• Managing performance
• Judgement/decisionon making
• BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
• BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development