Project Associate (Ref: REF:PASC323)
|TÜRK EĞİTİM DERNEĞİ||Ankara|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Turkish Education Association (TED) is recruiting a Project Associate for the Project Management Department.
Founded in 1928 under the guidance of the great leader Atatürk and the founders of the Republic of Turkey, the Turkish Education Association is the first and most pioneering civil society organization in education.
The Turkish Education Association (TED) carries out its activities on three main axes establishing schools and raising highly-qualified students, providing equal opportunities in education by awarding scholarships and contributing its views to the Turkish education system. Firstly, we offer our students at TED Schools high-quality education and training, which is our essential function. The fact that our schools are the best schools in their regions is an important indicator of our success in this respect. We have carried this success to higher education and raised the education standards of our country even more with the foundation of TED University.
About the Project Management Department:
The Project Management Department defines, implements, maintains and ensures project management standards across TED on education and social responsibility projects. The PM Department keeps documentation on projects and offers direction and key metrics in the execution of the projects under its governance.
The general objective of the position:
We are looking for a Project Associate to set project goals and ensure the project is completed according to work plans and project indicators. The Project Associate is also responsible for scheduling meetings, documenting project decisions, and supervising all the relevant project implementation.
Contract type of the position:
This contract, according to Turkish Labor Law, after a two-month trial period, will turn into an "indefinite term contract" with the agreement of the parties. This position is permanent and does not cover a certain period on a project basis.
The project to which the Project Associate is assigned may vary at the discretion of Head of PM.
Key Job Duties:
· Plan, monitor, and fulfil the completion of multiple project tasks
· Represent PM Department in project meetings, always ensuring that the contribution expected by Head of PM Department
· To ensure that project reports are prepared and approved in a timely and quality manner
· Monitor the progress of the project and the completion of milestones, and implement any adjustments required by Head of PM Department if necessary
· Assist Head of PM Department in executing the deliverables of the project according to the project plan
· Work closely and build positive relationships with project partners and provide support and ongoing assistance
· Plan and manage required project events according to the work plan
· Participate in relevant meetings regarding the progress of the project and other technical/administrative issues
· University degree from preferably administrative and social sciences departments
· Candidates who are residents or want to live in Ankara
· Minimum four years of relevant experience in project management
· Knowledge of planning, monitoring, and coordinating projects
· Knowledge of preparing project proposals
· Knowledge of event planning and management
· Good command of Microsoft Office applications
· Good communication and problem-solving skills
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Flexible in taking responsibilities outside of the position, eager to support other units when needed
· Native proficiency in Turkish
· Fluent proficiency in English
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV in English, a motivation letter, and two professional references with complete and up-to-date contact details via email to: email@example.com with REF: PASC323 in the subject line by 07/04/2023 CoB.
Applications will only be considered if the documents mentioned above are included.
TED retains the right to contact references directly. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are able to inform only the shortlisted candidates about the outcome or status of the selection process.