|Uluslararası Mavi Hilal İnsani Yardım ve Kalkınma Vakfı (IBC)
• Document project activities, progress, learning and report on activities
• Provide necessary assistance to the project management team in collaboration and communication with the beneficiary of the project
• Assist in day-to-day planning, implementation and monitoring of the activities particularly in matters related the logistical, financial and administrative aspects of the project.
• Draft minutes of the meetings whether internal or external.
• Assist monthly narrative and financial reports
• Preparation of project financial documents
• Assist project proposals
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• At least two years’ work experience in business or NGO administration is an asset.
• Strong organization skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts, tools, and methods.
• Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Ability to manage programming databases preferred
• Fluency in oral and written English and Turkish required.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications should submit the application form HERE by uploading CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest for the position.
Applications by phone will not be accepted.
The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration.
Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for interview.
Uluslararası Mavi Hilal İnsani Yardım ve Kalkınma Vakfı (IBC)
A Special Consultant on the UN Economic and Social Council and a member of the International Community of Volunteer Associations, the IBC works in collaboration with local and national authorities, other CSOs, global donors, and universities in all of its projects by leveraging their resources and experience.
Since its foundation, IBC has done ground-breaking work in fundamental rights and needs, particularly on creating sustainable livelihood, (re)integration to society, social cohesion, psychosocial support, access to education and healthcare, sustainable development, empowering women and gender equality.