Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the project team in implementing project activities and if needed support other integration related activities;
- Manage daily office running issues (timely rent and bill payments, purchasing required stationery and office consumables, sending/receiving posts and packages, in general ensuring that office is functioning properly and smoothly);
- Tracking all project related expenditures including incidental and direct expenditures of the project;
- Inputting all final ARF’s and Timesheet entries to MIS for approvals;
- Ensuring communication between the Project Office and the Consultant, and the between the Project Office and Contracting Authority, End Recipient of Assistance or suppliers;
- Supporting the Project Coordinator in logistics for the project events and study visits;
- Collecting the timesheets by experts and final first reviews to be submitted to Project Coordinator and The Team Leader;
- Preparing MIS versions of timesheets for ERA;
- Updating project database- airtable regularly to track the activities and administrative documents;
- Prepare, submit and track project related administrative documents;
- Assist the team in the planning, organisation and logistical arrangement of meetings, conferences, seminars, webinars, trainings and workshops;
- Prepare/edit the meeting minutes;
- Translate daily correspondences and project related documents, reports if requested by the Project Coordinator, Key Experts (KEs) and Non-Key Experts (NKEs);
- Support the team drafting of project reports in a timely manner, as well as other relevant information materials;
- Supporting KEs and NKEs in the day-to-day administrative management, logistics and etc.
- Supporting Incubation Program Management, follow up with mentors and startups.
Qualifications and skills
- A relevant university degree;
- Fluency in the Turkish language, and a very good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Programmes and online management tools (Airtable, Slack, AcceleratorApp etc.);
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong management and organizational skills are necessary;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure is required;
- Good reporting, filing and documentation skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements;
- Experience in accounting and financial management/tracking
- Experience in Acceleration/Incubation programme management would be an asset.
- Previous experience on an EU funded project as a project assistant/officer or other relevant admin position;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in providing administrative, logistic and bookkeeping support;
- Experience in providing administrative support to reporting and visibility issues of the EU funded project.
If you are interested in this position and based in İzmir, please send your uptodate English CV (in EuropeAid CV template) with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 20, 2023. E-mail subject line should read: Job Application DTECH– Project Assistant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an online interview.