For Oxfam KEDV's earthquake emergency response, we are looking for Programme Lead in Gaziantep. Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com with PLR2023 code in the title.
- Excellence in WASH, FES, Gender in Emergency, Protection and solid working knowledge in these areas in a response setting. Ability to think out of the box to provide detail and context of integration with the country team in Programme areas of Humanitarian, Gender, Climate and Economic Sustainability aspects.
- Must be able to plan a phase by phase approach for the integration of specific programmes towards a One Programme concept.
- Ability to understand in detail and to manage program aspects of the response, have a solid donor mapping understanding and to be able to identify the right programming approach that will appeal to respective donors, to be able to align and manage the funding department to ensure horizontal collaboration.
- Actively participate in sectorial coordination to ensure Oxfam KEDV can actively influence programmatic sectorial strategies as well as the overall country / UN response strategy.
- Be part of Oxfam KEDVs programme team and ensure Oxfam KEDV’s response strategy is part of the wider country strategy and facilitating the integration of the emergency response into longer-term programming.
- Maintain an analysis of the humanitarian context and use this to inform interventions.
- Ensure programme quality is measured, beneficiary feedback collected, acted upon and fed back, and Oxfam’s interventions are properly documented.
- Regularly evaluate the response programme and ensure evaluations results are acted upon.
- Ensure the high-quality proposal submission from Oxfam KEDV with the Funding coordinator.
- Ensure the programme is implemented in a consultative, participative manner and in according to the feminist principles.
- Represent Oxfam KEDV in appropriate humanitarian forum at a local and national level with government authorities, NGO’s, UN organisations, private sector and donor agencies.
- Ensure that all responses are adhering to strict Safe Programming principles from the perspectives of community, staff, partners and operational safety.
- Design, review and adjust the response strategy considering both immediate needs and longer-term considerations, and considering the needs of vulnerable communities and refugees alike.
- Lead and supervise the programme leads and ensure close collaboration in programming, providing technical content for grants proposals, ensure close working collaboration between Operations and Programmes and maintain close working collaboration with and the Response Lead to achieve organisational strategy.
- Ensure that Oxfam KEDV’s response strategy is leading the sector through rolling out innovative approaches (including in consortia when appropriate), supporting successful pilots available to other interested actors in the sector
- Define a localisation strategy and lead on active engagement with and support of local and national actors in a logic of empowerment of local agencies in line with the commitments of the Charter for Change
- Lead and facilitate communication and joint planning among programme teams.
- Lead the design and development of capacity building initiatives and localisation of skills and knowledge
Skills and Competence:
- Post Graduate degree/ Degree with equivalent experience from a recognised college or university, in humanitarian Assistance or any other related area that can bring added value to the position.
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Minimum 6 years of relevant international experience in humanitarian programming and planning, preferably in an international NGO / operational UN agency equivalent, out of which at least 4 years should be relevant managerial experience
- Extensive experience in large-scale humanitarian programming and management at senior level.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and standards of programme quality in emergencies
- Experience of designing and implementing gendered humanitarian interventions
- Excellent communicator with strong written and reporting skills and an excellent ability to influence verbally to persuade with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to work cooperatively in a cross-cultural setting with a number of long-distance working relationships across time zones
- Experience in fast-paced and difficult emergency contexts and a sound understanding of managing people complexities and the cultural context of Turkiye.
- Strong management, project planning, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with PLR2023 code in the title.
*Accomodation might be provided for the suitable candidate who lives out of Gaziantep.
Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı
1986 yılından bu yana, yoksulluk ve eşitsizliklerin var olmadığı güçlü bir toplum oluşturmaya katkıda bulunmak amacıyla, kadınların yaşamlarını iyileştirme çabalarına destek olmak ve yerel kalkınmadaki liderliklerini güçlendirmek için çalışmaktadır. Bu doğrultuda bireysel ve kolektif kapasite geliştirme, kooperatifleşme, ekonomik güçlenme ve afet/göç alanlarında programlar yürütmektedir.
Kâr amacı gütmeyen bir sivil toplum kuruluşu olan KEDV, dar gelirli kadınların yoksullukla mücadeledeki uzmanlıklarına, ailelerini ve toplumu geliştirme, dönüştürme güçlerine inancıyla, onlarla ilkeli bir ortaklık anlayışıyla çalışmakta, tüm projelerini onların ve çevrelerinin sinerjisiyle geliştirmekte, yerel yönetimler ve toplumdaki diğer aktörlerle işbirliği yapmaktadır.
KEDV’in 29.01.2001 tarihli, 2001-2009 sayılı Bakanlar Kurulu kararıyla kamu yararına kuruluş statüsü bulunmaktadır.
- İş Geliştirme Koordinatörü - KOGEM
- İl Koordinatörü (Kadın Çocuk Merkezleri)
- Okul Öncesi Öğretmeni
- Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanı/Saha Çalışanı
- Geçim Kaynakları Takım Lideri
- Raporlama Uzmanı (MEAL)
- New Graduate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- İzleme ve Değerlendirme Sorumlusu (MEAL)
- Saha Koordinatörü (İzmir)
- Finance Assistant
- İnsan Kaynakları Sorumlusu
- Gıda Mühendisi Danışman
- Proje Koordinatörleri
- Finance Officer
- MEAL Officer
- Satın Alma ve Lojistik Sorumlusu
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Officer
- Nahıl Misafirevi Sorumluları (Gaziantep, Samatya, Mardin, Şanlıurfa)
- Koruma ve İstismarın Önlenmesi Sorumlusu - Hatay
- MEAL Coordinator
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Assistant