Procurement Officer (Ref: PROR2023)
|Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı||Gaziantep|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
For Oxfam KEDV's earthquake emergency response, we are looking for a Procurement Officer in Gaziantep. Interested candides can send their CVs to email@example.com with PROR2023 code in the title.
- Procure goods and services at the best value, ensuring reliability of sources, monitoring, and following up with vendors until final satisfactory delivery, anticipating problems and taking timely and appropriate decisions to ensure objectives are met
- Plan, manage and provide technical advice to requestors on the full range of procurement issues, providing support, training, and guidance at all stage of the procurement cycle, and following rules, procedures, and regulations.
- Carrying out the market assessment to identify potential vendors and evaluating the performance of the suppliers for a framework agreement for goods and services.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with suppliers whilst maintaining a suppliers and contract databases; update periodically according to Oxfam KEDV policy and procedures
- Develops call for proposals, call for acquisition, issue purchase orders according to approved threshold.
- Issue local tenders. Evaluate offers and make recommendations for the finalization of purchases and the award of contracts as member of the procurement committee.
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on criteria and conducts a comparative analysis of supplier prices meeting the threshold criterion.
- Review technical proposals of suppliers and gain economic savings then increased service levels from suppliers on a value for money approach.
- Ensure that Oxfam KEDV procurement procedures are followed and that authorization levels are respected according to donors and internal policies.
- Coordinate shipping and delivery arrangements of purchased commodities and equipment.
- Liaise with organization-appointed inspection and superintendent firms to ensure quality control, specification conformity, volume assessment, monitoring, and verification of deliveries.
- Given a service level agreement, monitor and evaluate supplier performance, and establish a feedback mechanism for information on supplier performance
- Ensure compliance with import and export customs procedures
- Update the requisition-tracking sheet on a weekly basis.
- Prepare reports on procurement activity on a weekly/monthly basis and submit the reports to all Technical Leads, Management, and stakeholders.
- Analyse supply chain performance using supply and logistics reports
People management and development
- Plan, organise and lead work of staff under reporting to the position by establishing clear individual role objectives, monitoring support process, and provide feedback to improve performance.
- Support staff in their career development and progression.
- Perform all other Logistical tasks within the functional remit of Fleet, Warehouse, Assets, Distribution etc.as delegated or assigned by the Manager.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with external contractors and suppliers, with good influencing and persuasive skills and ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and represent Oxfam KEDV in a professional and competent manner
- Good people management abilities, able to manage and develop other people’s professional standards and potential.
- Good organisational and personal management skills, with ability to prioritise work issues to meet deadlines with minimal supervision and adjust to constantly changing situations while maintaining focus on delivery and follow-through
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a proven proactive approach to identifying and resolving problems and suggesting improvements that continuously seek to provide a better service to Oxfam Kedv. Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in spoken and written Turkish language
- Good personal communication skills, in written and especially verbal
- Strong numeracy skills and good computer skills (Word, Excel etc..) MS Suites utilization
- A high level of self-awareness, personal energy, stamina, and flexibility. Ability to work creatively, effectively and under own initiative
- Commitment to Oxfam KEDV’s overall aims and policies and experience of promoting gender equity and diversity and the interests of marginalized people in all aspects of Oxfam’s work
- Degree/Diploma related to Logistics Management, Purchasing and Supply, such as the Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics programme (CHL).
- Experience in International Non-Governmental Organisation in procurement management
- Fluency in spoken and written English language will be an added advantage
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly, at times at short notice, locally and nationally.
This job description is not incorporated in the employment contract. It is intended as a guide and should not be viewed as an inflexible specification as it may be varied from time to time in the light of strategic developments and following discussion with the post holder.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested candides can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with PROR2023 code in the title.
Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı
1986 yılından bu yana, yoksulluk ve eşitsizliklerin var olmadığı güçlü bir toplum oluşturmaya katkıda bulunmak amacıyla, kadınların yaşamlarını iyileştirme çabalarına destek olmak ve yerel kalkınmadaki liderliklerini güçlendirmek için çalışmaktadır. Bu doğrultuda bireysel ve kolektif kapasite geliştirme, kooperatifleşme, ekonomik güçlenme ve afet/göç alanlarında programlar yürütmektedir.
Kâr amacı gütmeyen bir sivil toplum kuruluşu olan KEDV, dar gelirli kadınların yoksullukla mücadeledeki uzmanlıklarına, ailelerini ve toplumu geliştirme, dönüştürme güçlerine inancıyla, onlarla ilkeli bir ortaklık anlayışıyla çalışmakta, tüm projelerini onların ve çevrelerinin sinerjisiyle geliştirmekte, yerel yönetimler ve toplumdaki diğer aktörlerle işbirliği yapmaktadır.
KEDV’in 29.01.2001 tarihli, 2001-2009 sayılı Bakanlar Kurulu kararıyla kamu yararına kuruluş statüsü bulunmaktadır.
- İş Geliştirme Koordinatörü - KOGEM
- İl Koordinatörü (Kadın Çocuk Merkezleri)
- Okul Öncesi Öğretmeni
- Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanı/Saha Çalışanı
- Geçim Kaynakları Takım Lideri
- Raporlama Uzmanı (MEAL)
- New Graduate (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- İzleme ve Değerlendirme Sorumlusu (MEAL)
- Saha Koordinatörü (İzmir)
- Finance Assistant
- İnsan Kaynakları Sorumlusu
- Gıda Mühendisi Danışman
- Proje Koordinatörleri
- Finance Officer
- MEAL Officer
- Satın Alma ve Lojistik Sorumlusu
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Officer
- Nahıl Misafirevi Sorumluları (Gaziantep, Samatya, Mardin, Şanlıurfa)
- Koruma ve İstismarın Önlenmesi Sorumlusu - Hatay
- MEAL Coordinator
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Assistant