The Pharmaceuticals Officer has two main pillars of health department plan.
- The implementation and quality assurance: support the health teams in Syria and Turkey, and contribute to the quality assurance plan for the health department of WATAN.
- Planning: planning pillar of the health department by revising and developing the necessary SOPs for the department with respect to the position, prepare and create the required tools for this purpose.
- Regular inventory for pharmaceuticals.
- Provide technical support and daily communication with the pharmaceuticals team in Turkey and the field.
- Provide the health team in Turkey with periodic reports about the inventory and consumption as per the health program manager's request.
- Communicate with donors for the in-kind donations of pharmaceuticals.
- Daily tracking for pharmaceuticals consumption.
- Administrate the software program for pharmaceuticals.
- Monitor, detect and report any kind of drug abuse.
- Liaise with other departments for pharmaceuticals shipment and store.
- Review and create the necessary SOPs and policies for the health department in line with the department plans.
- Determine any needs for capacity building for the team in Turkey and the field.
- Support the health program manager in preparing the required quantities of pharmaceuticals throughout the proposal design phases.
- Education Degree: Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical science
- Languages: English and Arabic
- Minimum 2 years of professional and proven experience in pharmaceuticals management or administration
- Very good English proficiency.
- Very good in Microsoft Office suite (word & excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate
How to apply
- All interested candidates in the position who meet the requirements, please click on the link to apply: https://watan.foundation/Vacancies/Jobs_Details/3284?lang=en
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.