Job Title Partnership Senior Officer
Line Manager Partnership Manager
1. Partnership Management:
- Negotiate and finalize partnership agreements, ensuring clear roles, responsibilities, and expectations are defined.
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of partnership activities, ensuring timely delivery and compliance with agreed-upon terms.
- Monitor and evaluate partnership performance, identifying areas for improvement and recommending appropriate actions.
- Foster effective communication and collaboration between partners and internal teams to maximize partnership outcomes.
2. Relationship Building:
- Maintain regular communication with partners, providing updates, addressing concerns, and fostering a positive working relationship.
- Organize and facilitate partnership meetings, workshops, and events to promote knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Identify and leverage opportunities for joint initiatives, fundraising, and resource mobilization.
3.Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepare comprehensive reports on partnership activities, progress, and impact.
- Maintain accurate records of partner interactions, agreements, and key milestones.
- Ensure proper documentation and archiving of partnership-related documents, including contracts, MOUs, and agreements.
4. Partnership Development:
- Identify potential partners aligned with the organization's mission and objectives.
- Conduct research to assess the compatibility and feasibility of potential partnerships.
- Initiate contact and build relationships with prospective partners through networking, meetings, and presentations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify partnership opportunities and develop strategic plans.
Note: the above-mentioned responsibilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibilities/accountabilities may be assigned to the job depending on the department's organizational chart or title.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and draft partnership agreements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- English speaking and writing skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, International Relations, Nonprofit Management)
- Proven experience in partnership development, management, or related roles.
- Familiarity with the social impact sector and relevant stakeholders.
Core & Managerial Competencies & Technical
- Stakeholders Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological Awareness.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).**
- Familiar with Donors Regulations.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the application form on this and attach your CV and a covering letter explaining your background, suitability for the role, and interest in what we do.
Closing date for application: 04 Oct 2023.
The Syrian Civil Defense believes in achieving diversity in its workforce, by encouraging all qualified applicants, male and female, to apply for the vacancies announced.
The Civil defense's employees and volunteers are obligated not to practice sexual exploitation and abuse, in exchange for the services they provide, in addition to assuming their responsibilities to protect children from harm and abuse and to ensure a safe environment for them, and to work to create a safe work environment for everyone free from any form of harassment, abuse, exploitation or misconduct during work that diminishes the dignity and safety of the volunteer or employee.
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the required job qualifications will be contacted.