For Oxfam KEDV's emergency earthquake response, we are looking for a MEAL Coordinator in Gaziantep.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the MEAL plan for the Oxfam KEDV Turkiye Earthquake Response Program, ensuring that it aligns with Oxfam's policies, standards, and donor requirements.
- Design and develop innovative tools, apps, templates, and resources for effective program monitoring and reporting, in consultation with the response lead, MEAL team, EFSL, WASH, and Protection technical team leaders, and other program teams.
- Lead the development of monitoring and evaluation tools, including surveys, focus group discussions, and key informant interviews, to capture program results and impact.
- Ensure that data is collected, analyzed, and reported on a timely basis to inform program decision-making and provide evidence of impact to stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and support to program staff and partners in the implementation of the MEAL system, including conducting training and capacity-building activities as needed.
- Manage a team of MEAL officers and assistants, Information and Data manager and work closely with program teams, partners, and stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of the MEAL system across all program activities.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of field office MEAL officers and assistants and train the field MEAL team on Oxfam CAMSA, MEAL frameworks, tools, data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Build capacity of staff through training to ensure adoption of new data monitoring tools and quality of data collected.
- Collect and share monthly monitoring and accountability reports, and co-facilitate quarterly after-action review including learning and reflection events, stakeholder consultation, and provide feedback to the program management team.
- Collect best practices, case studies which demonstrate qualitative and quantitative changes over the period.
- Support the setup of a complaint and response mechanism based on the refugee and host community contexts, assure that ICT is used in beneficiary registration and data collection in line with the MEAL framework.
- Promote and support monitoring, analysis, and learning from assessments of internal standards (Quality Framework) and Core Humanitarian Standards, accountability and transparency standards, protection minimum standards, and others.
- Ensure that all MEAL work is carried out in a way that is sensitive to gender and protection issues.
- Liaise with all other staff and actors in the operation for improved coordination and learning.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty and tasks that may from time to time be requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant fields such as statistics, social sciences, international development, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in designing, implementing, and managing MEAL systems in humanitarian or development programs.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Core Humanitarian Standards and other relevant international humanitarian quality standards.
- Experience in leading and managing teams of MEAL officers and assistants.
- Proven experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans, including the use of data analysis software and tools.
- Experience in designing and implementing assessments and evaluations, including qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders, including field program staff, partners, and beneficiaries.
- Fluency in English and Turkish, both written and oral, is required.
- Ability to lead and manage teams, providing technical guidance and support as needed.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values, including gender equality and social justice.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with MEALC2023 code in the title.
Kadın Emeğini Değerlendirme Vakfı
1986 yılından bu yana, yoksulluk ve eşitsizliklerin var olmadığı güçlü bir toplum oluşturmaya katkıda bulunmak amacıyla, kadınların yaşamlarını iyileştirme çabalarına destek olmak ve yerel kalkınmadaki liderliklerini güçlendirmek için çalışmaktadır. Bu doğrultuda bireysel ve kolektif kapasite geliştirme, kooperatifleşme, ekonomik güçlenme ve afet/göç alanlarında programlar yürütmektedir.
Kâr amacı gütmeyen bir sivil toplum kuruluşu olan KEDV, dar gelirli kadınların yoksullukla mücadeledeki uzmanlıklarına, ailelerini ve toplumu geliştirme, dönüştürme güçlerine inancıyla, onlarla ilkeli bir ortaklık anlayışıyla çalışmakta, tüm projelerini onların ve çevrelerinin sinerjisiyle geliştirmekte, yerel yönetimler ve toplumdaki diğer aktörlerle işbirliği yapmaktadır.
KEDV’in 29.01.2001 tarihli, 2001-2009 sayılı Bakanlar Kurulu kararıyla kamu yararına kuruluş statüsü bulunmaktadır.
- Finance Assistant
- Hizmet Alımı - Gıda Mühendisi Danışman
- Muhasebe Personeli
- Proje Koordinatörleri
- KEDV Güçlendirme Programları Sorumlusu
- Security & Fleet Officer
- Finance Officer - Hatay
- MEAL Coordinator
- MEAL Officer
- Safeguarding Assistant
- Afet Sonrası Kalkınma Programı Koordinatörü
- Senior Logistics Officer
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Officer
- Proje ve Merkez Koordinatörü (Hatay)
- Satın Alma ve Lojistik Sorumlusu
- Food and Economic Security & Cash Assistant
- Accountability Assistant
- Public Health Promotion Officer
- Government Liaison & Partnership Manager
- Fon Programı (Hibe) Koordinatörü
- Area Manager
- Food & Economic Security Team Leader
- Sosyal Hizmet Uzmanı/Saha Çalışanı
- Okul Öncesi Öğretmeni
- Procurement Officer
- Programme Lead