- Email address for application : email@example.com
- Subject of the application e-mail : TRIST-LOG-2022- (Applicant's Surname)
IMECE is looking for a skilled Logistics Manager to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on migrants who has been ill-treated to help them heal both psychological and physical.
You will be working in Nefes Center located in Fatih and also you will be helping our team members as planning, coordinating and monitoring all logistics related activities in the project and providing support to humaitarian assistance activities, according to protocols and standards in place in order to ensure an optimal running of the project.
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation. In IMECE we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
Your tasks as LOGISTICS MANAGER includes:
- Assisting the Country Director and Project Coordination in the definition and follow-up of logistics activities in the project, in conjunction with other project managers in order to identify and give a response to the needs of the targeted population.
- Ensuring and monitoring the implementation of logistics/technical activities in the project including logistic and supply.
- Implementing all administrative related activities linked to logistics (orders, insurances, contracts, etc.).
- Ensuring technical reference for all logistics/technical issues in the project and all staff in the Project is properly briefed about use of communication tools (handsets).
- Defining and monitoring technical aspects of the project risk reduction policy, transport, communication, protection, identification and preparation of the technical aspects of the project security policy and guidelines.
- Participating in monthly reports according to guidelines.
- Ensure the regular logistics systems and protocols for the project.
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of IMECE premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings ect. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
We are looking for a dedicated person who has the professional approach and wants to help our beneficiaries gain a better life. We do expect our candidates to have the following requirements.
- Education: Desirable secondary education and technical diploma or technical university degree, preferably as an engineer.
- Experience: Essential at least two years of working experience in managerial/logistics related activities. Desirable previous experience with humanitarian sectors or other NGOs
- Languages: English and Turkish language essential.
- Knowledge: Computer literacy in windows environment and specific Supply programs.
- Full time position (Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00)
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Complementary Staff Health Policy
- Location: Istanbul
- Starting date: Soon as possible
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this application documents would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your applications with CV & Resume, a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English
The deadline for application is 23/01/2022- Sunday 23:59 Turkey Time.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
E mail address for application : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the application e-mail : TRIST-LOG-2022- (Applicant's Surname)