Legal Finance officer (Fluent Turkish)
|International Association for Relief and Development (ONSUR)||Gaziantep|
|Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
International Association for Relief and Development (Onsur) is a non-governmental organization registered in Turkey N° (27-018-178) dealing with Relief and development projects through the empowerment of local communities to ensure a decent life, Founded at the beginning of 2012. ONSUR works through the main office located in Gaziantep’s province Turkey, in addition to execution offices in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen, and Turkey.
To ensure the organization functions legally and ethically. Responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing policies, and advising management on possible risks.
- The ability to communicate with project accountants.
- Translating documents from Arabic to Turkish and vice versa.
- Coordinating with the concerned authorities to complete the archiving process.
- The ability to coordinate agreements and write decisions.
- Mastermind compliance policies and protocols on behalf of the organization
- Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the organization operates following Turkish laws.
- Remain up to date on Turkish laws related to the organization and update policies accordingly.
- Perform internal audits to determine whether the established policies and SOPs are being followed
- Preference will be given to those who have experience with the Derbis system.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related fields.
- 2 years of experience in general Turkish laws.
- Advanced level in Turkish,
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to ONSUR, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. ONSUR is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse, and Harassment Policy
ONSUR provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, or harassment (sexual or otherwise), based on ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status.
ONSUR employees must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual, or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside ONSUR.
Applications are strongly encouraged by female candidates.