Junior Training Assistant (Ref: 2019_005)
|Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG||Ankara|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
The Austrian consulting company Human Dynamics (www.humandynamics.org) is the lead partner of an international consortium that currently implements the EU/Turkey co-financed “Technical Assistance for Capacity Building for Effective Nationality Determination, Turkey” project. For this purpose, we are seeking a qualified, experienced and dedicated individual to join our project team in Ankara/Turkey as
Training Assistant (Junior Non-Key Expert)
Key duties and responsibilities:
The Training Assistant (Junior Non-Key Expert), together with and under the supervision of the Team Leader, will work for the lead contractor as part of the Technical Assistance Team (TAT) to ensure the successful implementation of the project (Technical Assistance for Capacity Building for Effective Nationality Determination) and Contractor’s contractual obligations.
The project aims to assist the Beneficiary to build their institutional capacity to effectively apply a Language Analysis System (LAS) to the nationality determination process in Turkey.
This is a part-time basis position that seeks highly motivated and experienced candidates to apply for. Please be advised that the work allowance is to be paid daily (the amount of days to work are fixed) of work and candidates who can accommodate their time accordingly and flexibility are highly encouraged to apply.
The Training Assistant (Junior Non-Key Expert) has the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the TAT and Training Expert to deliver trainings on LAS which will be developed for the staff of the contractor;
- Working under moderation of the Team Leader to create an effective training program for the LAS;
- Minimizing the Contractor’s exposure to risk on the project.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Turkish;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related programs or equivalent and relevant amount of experience in creating trainings on software systems;
- Basic knowledge of migration management in Turkey and in the EU;
- Demonstrated experience of training background;
- Demonstrated capacity to train staff;
- Minimum of 1 years of professional experience in the field of training staff;
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues in a team environment and with stakeholders;
- Good computing skills.
Closing date for applications: 13 Sep 2019
*Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG
We operate in a range of fields: from economy and good governance, to institutional and infrastructure development, justice sector reform, to environment and sustainable energy policy. We work with clients at all levels: from international organisations and national governments to regional authorities and local municipalities.
Our work entails helping countries to develop, integrate and implement workable poverty reduction strategies through improved policy and financial management functions. Our work enhances our clients’ management of public governance, social and economic development and the sustainable use of natural resources.
We support countries to achieve growth and competitiveness through improved infrastructure, access to training and education or by finding ways to improve the income earning capacity of the population through targeted policies and capacity building activities. We help to reduce social vulnerability with quality, affordable healthcare, social protection or with information dissemination and awareness raising activities, through the promotion of human rights