Assignment: The HR Admin Assistant is responsible for mainly HR filling, Recruitment and follow up
- Respect and Follow Up the ACTED’s HR Procedures
- Managing Contracts & Filling:
- Filling system of all NW Syria Staff, drafting and compiling employment contracts for Coordination approval.
- Drafting employment contract for NW Syria staff and collect information required for contracting (ID Cards, photos, identification information, reference
- Supervise the personal folders of all employees including Incentive workers, daily workers
- Induction and onboarding of new staff for the Humanitarian rules and procedures.
- Ensure employee exit processes are completed and filed. relevant filing.
- Training of new staff and conduct induction.
- Brief training for all new staffs on ACTED HR policies
• Educational background relevant to the position.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic language is must, Turkish is a plus;
• Computer skills are required, especially MS Office and Outlook.
• Ability to meet deadlines and respect of time frame.
• High sense of confidentiality and passion to work with staff members different national & cultural background.
• Well understanding with the refugee context and good communication skills.
• Turkish ID holder and legally able to work in Turkey is a must.
• 2 years’ experience in a same position is preferable
ACTED currently has operations in northern Syria and Turkey. The activities include WASH, Non-Food Items, Food Security, Capacity Development, and Information Management in camps, urban and rural areas.