Grants Coordinator -Female preferred (Ref: ADM/GRA-1C/1571)
|Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
L’Union International des Organisation de Secours et Soins Médicaux (UOSSM International) , since its establishment in 2012, has been providing humanitarian assistance, medical relief, and healthcare services to people affected by the crisis in Syria, Turkey, and other countries. UOSSM is a non-governmental organization registered in France and has a country office (Mission) in Gaziantep with a capacity of 65 staff in Turkey, Gaziantep, and about 1800 staff inside Syria, providing health services to around 1.5 m beneficiaries annually. UOSSM delivers services related to Health, Protection, Nutrition, Mental health, referral ambulance services, and other interrelated ones... Our largest achievements are focusing on operating vital hospitals and a big number of PHC centers in the northwest of Syria to 1) deliver primary care, trauma care, and psycho-social support services, 2) support clinics and hospitals with medicine, medical supplies, and operating expenses, 3) train and develop human capital and medical practitioners caring for victims of war, 4) collect data to improve the quality, quantity, and types of health services provided, 5) coordinate with partner organizations to ensure that aid reaches those in need and engage the international governments, international bodies and the public for support. Furthermore, UOSSM provides many health facilities with complementary services, such as solar systems.
- · Trust
- · Ambition
- · Accountability
- · Neutrality
- · integrity
- Job Title: Grants Coordinator -Female candidates preferred
- Location: Turkey-Gaziantep
- Position Type: Full time
- Application link
- Job Code: ADM/GRA-1C/1571
The Grants Coordinator is a key figure overseeing the entire grants lifecycle. They analyze funding opportunities, lead proposal development, and ensure compliance with policies and grant conditions. The Grants Coordinator manages negotiations with donors, facilitates grant agreement processes, and organizes kick-off meetings. In grant follow-up, they provide advice on donor regulations, maintain strong partnerships, review reports, handle change requests, and participate in meetings. For reporting, the Grants Coordinator consistently prepares various reports, updates the grants database, and maintains funding plans and work plans. This role demands meticulous attention to detail, strong collaboration skills, and comprehensive knowledge of grant management processes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyze funding opportunities and providing briefs for the SMT.
- Lead the proposal development process in collaboration with UOSSM departments.
- Ensure the proposal package are in line with UOSSM policies and the grant conditions.
- Ensue timely and high-quality proposal submission to donors.
- Lead the negotiation process with donors and respond to donors’ feedback.
- Prepare subgrant agreements package in line with UOSSM policies & templates, and donor flow-down requirements.
- Analyze and negotiate the terms and conditions of the grant agreements.
- Facilitate the grant agreements’ signature.
- Lead the development of subgrant agreements for implementing partners.
- Facilitate grant kick-off meetings with UOSSM departments and partners/donors.
- Support UOSSM departments to ensure donor requirements and expectations are understood and complied with throughout the project cycle.
- Coordinate in responding to donor queries and requests for information.
- Ensure timely and correct submission of all grants’ reports in accordance with other departments.
- Review grant extensions and amendments and prepare the modification package.
- Facilitate and review budget modification requests and coordinate with the program team to ensure changes align with the project activities.
- Attend and facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure that the performance of the grant is tracked effectively; this may include audit and TPM meetings as well.
- Conducting grant review meetings with UOSSM departments.
- Build and maintain robust partnership practices.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on grants department activities.
- Provide updates and reports on performance and achievements to the line manager and HR department.
- Update on the grants database regularly.
- Update the funding plan on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and update monthly work plans.
Training and Capacity Building:
- Provide on job training to the Grants Officers and Assistants.
- Train and guide all related staff on grants implementation documentation requirements and general procedures and requirements.
Qualification and experience
A university degree in Business Administration, International Relations, Development Studies, or another related field, or a combination of experience and education working in grants, partnerships, or donor relations.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with NGOs, INGOs, or UN agencies in grants and partnership management is required.
- Familiar with INGOs, UN agencies, and institutional donors’ regulations, procedures, and requirements.
- Previous knowledge and experience in Syria context and response.
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Computer/word processing and standard office software skills.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, culturally sensitive, a strong team player, willing to perform assigned and additional duties and collaborate under challenging conditions.
Fluency in written/spoken English and Arabic is required.
Turkish nationality :Preferred
Resident perimt :Required
How to apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications should submit their CVs and cover letters to the following link. here
- UOSSM HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves work analysis
- All candidates must mention their experience in the experience field in the above link.
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.