Nasaem Khair organization (NKO) is a Turkish-based humanitarian non-governmental organization that provide humanitarian aid in various sectors, Food Security and Livelihood, Shelter and Non-food Items, Education, WASH, Health and Protection. Nasaem Khair seeks to rebuild, enhance and develop society and focuses its works on the field of social development and human advancement.
Please visit https://nasaemkhair.org/eng to learn more.
Code of Conduct
Nasaem Khair Code of Conduct reflects the profession’s core set of beliefs and values of care, respect, trust, and integrity. These beliefs and values are fundamental to NKO employees, volunteers, interns, consultants, officers’ coordinators, and directors to guide their practice and conduct.
The Code is organized into categories, as follows:
Always act with fairness, honesty, integrity, and openness; respect the opinions of others and treat all with equality and dignity without regard to gender, race, color, creed, ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, disability, age, or sexual orientation.
Provide a positive and valued experience for those receiving service within and outside NKO.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to NKO, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. NKO is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse, and Harassment Policy
NKO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. NKO employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside NKO.
- Conduct an assessment/review of the current programs to support prevention and response of sexual abuse and exploitation and make recommendations for improvements.
- Support staff to sign the Organization’s Code of Conduct, and PSEA papers.
- Provide awareness-raising sessions on SEA & Child Exploitation and Abuse for all staff and other personnel in the Organization on a regular basis, including for newcomers.
- Make appropriate recommendations to management on enhancing prevention strategies. This includes collecting and analyzing information on actual/potential risk factors for vulnerability to sexual exploitation and abuse and elaborating measures to address them.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a PSEA action plan; track the progress of all PSEA-related activities
- Support the protection and gender focal points technically and enhance communication and information sharing among them.
- Ensure that procedures to guard against the hiring of persons who have a record of SEA offenses are put in place and applied.
- Work with human resources personnel to include PSEA content in staff inductions, including all contractors, consultants, temporary staff, and casual laborers.
- Work with programme managers, and MEAL manager to establish community-level complaints mechanisms that facilitate reporting of concerns by beneficiaries
- Review MEAL tools and guidance to include PSEA and child safeguarding measures
- Represent NKO in all PSEA network meeting, and other relevant meetings. In addition, being the liaison between the Organization and the Inter-Agency Community Based Complaints Mechanism.
- Take appropriate measures to ensure safety and confidentiality for all reported CSG/SEA issues.
- Develop recommended referral, complaints and investigation structures in coordination with the NKO HR Team.
- Keep management up to date on PSEA and CSG measures taken and plans for future action.
- Receive complaints, reports, and questions about alleged acts of sexual exploitation and abuse committed by the organization’s personnel.
- Support regular data analysis, documentation of lessons learned and case studies and good practices in relation of PSEA standards.
How to apply
Turkish nationality is preferred
For more details the following link:
Interested candidates should apply by completing the form at the following link: