General Work Experience:
Minimum three years’ experience in Food security and livelihoods including the ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and materials design proposals and supervise teams remotely,
Work experience in Cash-based response bound approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a conservative cultural environment;
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Well-organized, self-motivated and ability to work in a team
- Familiar with Humanitarian Principles and standards
- Full adherence to Code of Conduct
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Ensuring high quality project design, project proposals and project implementation.
- Formulating, organizing and monitoring interconnected projects, coordinating cross-project activities and deciding on sustainable strategies and objectives.
- Providing leadership through managing, capacitating, coaching and providing technical advice to staff and partner organizations in project implementation.
- Timely submission of reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Designing budgets, managing risks and monitoring expenses of the programmes implemented by SYD.
- Develop memoranda of understanding and agreements with stakeholders.
- Organizing regular field audits to ensure the adequate distribution of resources and access to projects.
- Conduct procurement processes in collaboration with the logistics and finance department
- Ensure that directly line managed staff have clearly defined objectives, understand their responsibilities and receive meaningful feedback on their performance
- Effectively manage talent for agriculture and livelihoods and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports.
- Contribute to the proactive pursuit of opportunities for new funding to ensure growth of the CP agriculture and livelihoods sector portfolio in line with agency, regional, and CP agriculture and livelihoods strategic priorities. Serve as the technical lead and technical writer to ensure quality proposals in agriculture and livelihoods per agency and donor standards.
- Oversee the identification, assessment and strengthening of partnerships relevant to agriculture and livelihoods and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and approaches.
How to Apply:
Please send a CV and cover letter indicating your experience to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief with the job code “SR-TR-FSL-001“ in the subject line.
"All Syrian Relief Association members (staff, volunteers and interns) are committed to the SYD policies such as, SYD Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding Policy, Reporting Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Reporting Conflict of Interest, Reporting Misconduct."