The job holder will have a responsibilitiy for the all accounting aspects including maintaining financial reports, working for personnel costs in collaboration with HR section, and working for general procurement in collaboration with Logistics section
The job holder will not only follow policies and procedures but will also ensure that the colleagues abide by the policy.
He/She also assists the Finance Manager or HR/Admin Manager in planning finance activities
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Finance Manager and Head of Office for Sanliurfa
Directly manages: N/A
Financial Approval: Finance Manager/ Head of Office for Sanliurfa
- To keep communicating with the external accountant, the lawyer, the bank, and some suppliers on behalf of Finance Manager
Prepare all salary payment documents of all staff after preparation by HR and External Accountant,
Final check staff salary as well as occasional costs such as per diem and other allowances,
Review and verify the procurement documents before payment and conduct payments through the bank,
Update and conclude financial reports in a timely manner,
Support Cash Finance in Sanliurfa Office
Support Finance Manager in internal and external audits,
collaborate with HR/Admin and Logistics colleagues upon their request,
Conduct the works assigned by the Employer
- Bachelor degree of Finance / Accounting studies
- At least 3 years professional experience in a relevant or transferable area of work
- At least 1 year accounting work including calculating tax and social security fee according to Turkish relevant law
- Ability to use a computer and Microsoft office software, especially maintaining basic formula and functions
- Fluency in English and Turkish,
- Experience/ability to write/review clear reports with very few mistakes
- Ability to communication in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Experience/Ability to negotiate
- Experience of taking initiative and being proactive
Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
Excellent personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Willingness to travel and work in difficult environment
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their English CV, cover letter to Recruitment@aarturkey.org indicating the code number which is FO1-2021 in the subject line after filling the application form on :
by the 15th of August 2021.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.