CARE International in Turkiye (CARE) provides cross-border humanitarian assistance in Syria, and refugee assistance within northern Turkiye to people affected by the Syrian crisis. The HR Coordinator is a part of the HR unit, reporting to the HR Manager, supporting planning and implementation of the overall HR system. He/she will coordinate for proper application of HR policies and procedures that are responding to the organization and the staff needs.
Job Responsibility # 1: Recruitment and Selection
- Lead and Coordinate the CO recruitment processes including but not limited to advertising, screening, interviewing, hiring etc. according to CO HR Manual. Participate in interviews.
- Provide expertise to all people involved in recruitment process on how to lead it properly with the aim of recruiting professionals and people with potentials to be developed.
Job Responsibility # 2: Administrative and Payroll
- Support in preparing the monthly payroll and archiving all relevant documents.
- Provide support in registering the SGK records, this includes SGK Activation for new joiners, Deactivation for leavers, Transfers. Tracking and archiving SGK and medical reports.
- Support in following up and tracking work permit applications, including drafting the contracts, collecting relevant documents, and submitting the applications to the system.
Job Responsibility # 3: Consultants and Area office
- Responsible for keeping all documents and records for the field consultants.
- Responsible for following up of all consultants’ contract renewals and reviewing all supporting documents.Provide required support in managing the performance improvement plan of consultants if required.
- Lead the recruitment process for consultants by providing support to hiring manager, advertising the vacancies, conducting interviews, collecting relevant documentations.
- Responsible for following up and leading the HR functions in AO including but not limited to, Recruitment, Administration, Payroll, daily HR tasks etc. and provide required support to HR team in AO.
Job Responsibility # 4: Rewards & Discipline
- Follow up and complete processes for rewards and discipline according to local laws and CARE’s policy and procedures in close coordination with HR coordinator.
- Provide support to disciplinary actions that might be needed as CARE’s policies and local laws.
- Provide support in conducting investigations based on CARE’s policies and protocols, drafting the plan, conduct interviews, submit reports, collect evidences, etc…
Job Responsibility # 5: Employee Participation and Communication
- Be responsible for implementing systems to improve communication with staff and address their grievances, such as a staff representative system and participate in or lead staff meetings/sessions (PSS, Wellbeing activities, Workplace safety, etc.)
- Informs CO in case a legal risk is detected within her/his area of responsibilities and suggests actions to take in order to prevent it. Follows up employees’ claims and keeps DOHR informed at any time.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to CARE Turkey, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. CARE Turkey is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
CARE Turkey expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. CARE employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside CARE.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, following to provided link when you click on the apply button.
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
** CARE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
** Female candidates are encouraged to apply! **