CARE Turkey, in association with partner organizations, is providing humanitarian aid to alleviate the crisis in Syria. CARE is implementing multiple grants through direct implementation in Turkey and by partners inside Syria and is committed to expanding the partnership base for future programming, as well as initiating direct implementation
The Data Analyst Officer will contribute to the Emergency and Cash program development and rollout procedures that are conducted by MEL team. The primary function of the role will be to provide the emergency response and cash program with needed support in terms of data analysis and reporting. In coordination with the DM team and MEL focal points, the Data Analyst Officer leads data analysis, reviewing process for Emergency program activities. and ensures the quality-of- of ER and cash program data for accuracy, consistency, and comparability; consolidates operational information on a regular schedule.
Job Responsibility #1 Data Analysis and reporting %50
- Lead on reviewing the databases of ER and Cash and provide suggestions on how to improve it.
- Improve data collection sampling methodology and contribute to the tools development when needed (Ex: assessments, evaluations, PDM, etc....)
- Track the project inputs, activities, processes, outcomes and monitor targets and actual performance of projects and conduct the analysis of the data and information to review the Project’s progress.
- Support MEL coordinator on preparing monthly/quarterly and annual Cash and ER program reports including but not limited to (PIIRS, BTS, Donor presentations, needs/Market assessment reports, etc....).
Job Responsibility #2 information management and data quality %50
- Lead on data cleaning process to ensure that the data comes from partners meet data quality principles and regulation including but not limited to (registration and verification data, PDM, etc..).
- Support MEL coordinator and program team in coordination with DM to build standard and harmonized databases that meets ER and Cash program and collect the minimum data required for the CARE Programs.
- Following up with DM department Care system updates and providing them with recommendations needed to improve ER and Cash program implementing activities.
- Follow up with partners focal points and informed DM team about any challenges happened during registration process or data processing.
- Conduct training sessions on data collection tools, CARE Apps for programs, partner to ensure that the field team are using the recommended tools effectively.
- BSc/BA/BEng level in Computer Sciences, data Sciences, Statistics, or related field.
- Master’s degree in computer sciences, data sciences.
- Experience in related field minimum 3 years
- Strong data management experience in visualization software (power bi & Tableau)
- Strong data management experience.
- Experience or good knowledge in humanitarian work
- Experience with institutional donor (i.e. BHA, ECHO, FCDO)
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in working circumstances.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Arabic. Must be able to read and interpret documents and communicate with others as necessary to perform job duties effectively.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to CARE Turkey, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. CARE Turkey is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
CARE Turkey expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. CARE employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside CARE.
Employment is subject to the possession of valid identification documents (passport, residency card, temporary protection card, etc.) and successfully obtaining permission to work by the Government of Turkey (work permit). CARE will submit the work permit application on behalf of the selected candidate after the job offer accepted. Candidate can start to work for CARE only after the work permit is received. Failure to provide the required documents or rejection of a work permit application by the Government of Turkey will result in your employment offer being rescinded.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, following to provided link when you click on the apply button.
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
** CARE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
** Female candidates are encouraged to apply! **