We2 is an ethical design studio that produces communications materials for humanitarian organizations worldwide. Although we are based in Izmir, Turkey, all work is done remotely. As a small but growing social business we are fortunate to work with clients in different parts of the world, primarily in the Middle East and Africa. Our work seeks to improve people's lives, leveraging design to promote awareness of the most important issues facing humanity.
If you’re an experienced business development professional seeking a job where your passion for people and the planet is focused into your work, please read on.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND EXPECTED TASKS
As a structured and process-oriented company, we have spent the past few years strengthening our systems and now we are ready to increase our customer base. For this, we are seeking a client focused, highly motivated, organized, outgoing, and team-oriented Business Development and Marketing Specialist. The main aim of this role is to support us in systemizing the company’s growth strategy and its implementation while supporting business development activities consistent with company goals and values.
We are looking for someone that has previously worked in business development and has enough experience that they can set up our sales efforts, suggest strategies, compile target client lists, and actively pursue leads.
- Execute weekly, monthly, and yearly plans to acquire and on-board new clients
- Develop and maintain strong strategic relationships with all partners
- Identify new clients based on company goals
- Oversee contract negotiation activities and close agreements
- Review, resolve, and manage all existing and potential sales operational issues
- Regular reporting of daily and weekly activities and taking full ownership of the sales funnel
- Identify local and global events for networking and business development
- Prepare and coordinate documentation regarding business development and marketing activities
- Follow and apply for public tenders
- Prepare presentations and marketing documents
- Build and foster relationships through social media (LinkedIn) and cold calls.
- Develop networks with likeminded organizations
- Work with leadership to draft a prospects list
- Occasionally post content on our social pages
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT MUST…
- Have excellent command of spoken and written English and Turkish, with excellent communication skills
- Have proven work experience in business development, sales, or a relevant role with at least 3-5 years of sales and marketing operations
- Be outgoing and friendly
- Have strong skills in stakeholder management
- Strong knowledge of B2B sales
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Be empathetic and articulate
- Have a proactive, resilient, problem solving, and independent personality
- Want their work to have a positive impact on the world
- Have excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Work well from home
- Have experience with the UN (especially related to comms or procurement)
- Additional languages such as French or Arabic
- Want to improve themselves
- Are task/project-oriented, and self-motivated
- Work well on their own time (we have flexible hours)
- Take their work seriously but don't take themselves seriously
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience with project management tools
All of us work remotely. We have a clear and flexible work system. We support employees with a competitive salary, private insurance, and monthly bill support. We offer a generous vacation time and most importantly, a positive work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply to this job candidates should send their CVs and a short cover letter describing their experience and relevance to the job post to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications that do not fit the job requirements and lack a cover letter will not be considered.
The role is a full-time position, and is remote. This job post is open only to Turkish citizens who live in Turkey. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.