Company: International Development Ireland Ltd
Location: Ankara with travelling to other regions and countries when required
Qualifications and skills
- A relevant university degree;
- Fluency in the Turkish and English languages, spoken and written;
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills are necessary;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure is required;
- Good reporting, filing and documentation skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional working experience in a consulting firm with dealing of business development issues for donor funded tenders (especially EU) is a must;
- Proven expertise in preparation of Expression of Interests and related administrative documentation for donor funded tenders (EU, WB, EBRD, etc.);
- Good expertise in preparation of administrative documents for Technical Offers and collecting supporting documents for proposed key experts for donor funded tenders;
- Experience in preparation of tender folders and submission of hard copies of the contracting authorities.
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated English CV with your contact details preferably by September 30th, 2019. E-mail subject line should read: Job Application – Business Development Officer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for a face-to-face interview in Ankara or Skype interview.