ANKON Consulting is looking for Business Development and Operations Assistants to support Business Development activities and ongoing Operations under the supervision of the line managers of the relevant units, based at the headquarters in Ankara. Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs in English by latest 22/03/2019 with the Ref: BD-OPA. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Business Administration, Management, Social Sciences or alike)
- Master’s degree is an asset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Full computer literacy (Windows, MS Office, MS Excel, other)
- Knowledge and previous experience in EU-funded projects
- Ability to collect, manage and use data
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge and/or experience of project cycle management will be an asset
- Capacity to work effectively within a team.
The BD/Operations Assistant will:
- conduct administrative processes for project / tender preparations
- support identification of local and international partners and experts for projects
- support Expression of Interest (EoI) and Tender preparation processes for projects
- support screening and identification of current, new and future project opportunities
- conduct research to collect background information, data, statistics; explore alternative sources of information
- provide local assistance and sector know-how
- support identification of project partners, collaborators, experts
- support developing, maintaining and enhancing networks with international/local experts, project partners and other stakeholders, etc.
- maintain specialisation-based CV database of experts
- manage and control documentation
- support implementation of projects in specific tasks as assigned, e.g. support to event management, reporting, budgeting, recruitment and contract procedures, timesheet management, etc.
- draft documents such as meeting agendas/minutes/materials, presentations
- draft/edit letters and other texts in English/Turkish; provide translations
- manage daily correspondence or other documents
ANKON Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş.
ANKON Consulting also runs in the frontline of its region’s development programs and projects. It focuses on social and economic policies in both locally and internationally-funded projects ranging from capacity building to strategy development and project management, in variety of areas and sectors.
ANKON Consulting combines innovation and dynamism with a quarter of a decade’s experience ever since its establishment in 1986. Established in Ankara, the political and public policy decision center of Turkey, it has a solid reputation as a solution partner with valuable skills, experience across a broad spectrum of consulting and development services.
ANKON’s logo, inspired by the bronze medallion which belongs to the Civilization of Phrygian, represents respect of heritage, wealth, prosperity and creativity.
ANKON Consulting is among the signatories of the UN Global Compact and thus adheres to its common goals, such as building markets, combating corruption, safeguarding the environment and ensuring social inclusion.
We are a team with a social conscience and a high degree of emphasis on professional ethics.