Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator-Female Preferred (Ref: ADM/ACC-1C/1506)
|Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM||Gaziantep|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-profit, non-governmental organizations. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, or political loyalty.
Job Title: Budgeting and Reporting Coordinator
Position Type: Full time
Application link: https://cutt.ly/S9jLkx3
Announcement Code: ADM/ACC-1C/1506
The Budgeting and Financial Reporting Coordinator ensures that the organization’s financial processes run smoothly. Maintaining daily transactions, processing invoices, making sure that the financial data in the accounting system complies with the budgets, preparing cash flow, preparing financial reports, budget preparation, and adhering to financial policies.
Budget and accounting management:
1. Ensuring implementation of all project transactions according to the organization’s policies and Donor regulations.
2. Preparing the project transactions list in coordination with the management.
3. Preparing the financial reports for the project assigned to him/her and preparing the budget compared with the actual project monthly spending.
4. Coordinating with project officers to ensure reviewing of the project’s monthly financial reports.
5. Coordinating with project officers to verify the purchasing orders and their conformance to the budget lines in the projects and ensuring that there is sufficient financial coverage for the monthly purchasing orders.
6. Conducting the budget revision process of all projects assigned to him/her in coordination with the project’s officers.
7. Verifying that employment orders are in conformance with the budget lines, salaries coverage duration in the project and that there is enough financial coverage of salaries according to the adopted salary scale in coordination with the HR department and management of programs according to the line manager instructions.
8. Preparing cash forecast reports for all projects assigned to him/her in cooperation with the finance team and coordination with the management of programs.
9. Preparing, checking, and submitting the monthly financial reports to partners in all projects assigned to him/her.
10. Representing the department in all meetings of the projects assigned to him/her, such as kick-off meetings or projects tracking meetings, and providing feedback for the line manager.
11. Participating in projects budgets design according to the line manager’s instructions and
in coordination with the project officers.
12. Investing the lesson learned in the project’s budget design process according to the line
manager’s instructions in coordination with project officers.
13. Conducting the correct and periodical entry of all financial data and information on the adopted
finance programs in the department in cooperation with the finance team and according to the line
14. Checking all the documents of tenders and purchasing orders and ensuring their conformance to the
adopted policies in the two departments in coordination with the logistic manager and according to the
line manager’s instructions.
15. Authentication of the cash requests/purchase requests / human resource needs requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance from an accredited college or university
- Experience with information systems or proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Proficiency with automated accounting systems; advanced computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Word and Excel required)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities and determination to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to present information effectively to project managers; interpersonal solid and communication skills
- Advanced level in English, and Arabic, Turkish is plus.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in Arabic and English.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented, and able to work under high pressure and within a limited time frame.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Turkish nationality Or resident permit is required.
How to apply
- Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CVs and cover letter press here.
- All candidates must mention their experience in the experience field in the above link.
- Announcement Code:ADM/ACC-1C/1506
- UOSSM HR Will communicate just with the chosen candidate who achieves work analysis
- The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.