Administrative/Accounting Assistant (Ref: AAC.RM)
|RM Team Ekonomi Danismanlik Hiz Ltd Sti||İstanbul|
|Accounting and Administrative Assistant||Özel Sektör|
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
RMTeam International is seeking an experienced and motivated Administrative/Accounting Assistant to support our company in delivering high-quality M&E and research services across the Middle East and North Africa region and to support our company's senior-level managers in our office in Istanbul.
-Lead the correspondence and follow up with the vendors to ensure relevant lease agreements/contract/invoice data has the correct stamp accurate information and is received on time.
-Coordinate with the finance department to release the payments due and provide the required supporting documents in a timely manner.
-Archive the supporting documents, agreements, and contracts in hard and soft copy to deliver them to the finance department monthly according to the effective procedures.
- Check and follow up on the travel claims/travel authorizations with the staff/consultants and Organize flight and hotel booking and payments according to the internal policy.
- Performs other financial and operational tasks requested by the Finance Director.
- Track the cash payments and maintain the cash records stamp; cash counts in order to have the work advance reconciled.
- Data entry of the financial transactions in a timely manner on the accounting software (QuickBooks, Logo).
- Maintain and keep records of correspondents, invoices, contracts, and official documents, and manage the archiving of all documents.
- Organize meetings and events and provide support during client meetings and presentations (i.e., prepare agenda, take minutes etc.)
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with the office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Identify the needs for furniture, office equipment, supplies, etc., and manage the procurement process according to RMTeam Internal procedures.
- Identify and follow up with the maintenance/repair needs of the office
- Make sure bills and rent(s) are paid on time.
- Ensure the office is kept clean and orderly.
- Make flight reservations, buy airplane tickets and hotel bookings, arrange for airport pickups, and manage travel agendas as per instructions and procedures.
- Support the HR department as needed.
- Supporting the management and the employees in carrying out their and their families' official procedures related to government institutions as needed.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; creative and willing to work independently.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g., e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Willingness to work in a competitive environment.
- Languages: English and Turkish; Arabic is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or any related field.
- Minimum three years experience in the same or a similar role.
- Excellent English level.