Admin & Logistics Officer - Kudra Derneği (Ref: KDR/2022#010)
|KUDRA SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS||Gaziantep|
|Logistics Officer||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (B2, Level 4, Intermediate ),Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Türkçe (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
Kudra has a business model that depends on true understanding of the needs of society, grasping and understanding what helps develop it, having all the keys to success, targeting real development which combines the human development equation, enabling environment development, and resources investment.
The Admin & Logistics Officer is a member of the administrative department who is reported to the Admin Manager.
S/he oversees assisting the admin manager in data entry and preparing and reviewing documents, filling forms, obtaining signatures, conducting visits and archiving.
Job Code: KDR/2022#010
Job Description: Admin & Logistics Officer:
- Ensure that staff contracts are updated on time.
- Review the leaves tracker sheet.
- Review timesheet for Turkey and Syria staff and ensure that allocations are proper with key of allocation.
- Prepare Turkey, and Syria payroll and reconcile payroll supporting documents for completeness and accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Follow-up with staff travel and accommodation (car log, reservation, and allowances)
- Assist the Liaison Coordinator in obtaining permissions for conducting activities in Turkey and Syria.
- Ensure that operational services and contracts are maintained and renewed accordingly (rent, utilities, internet, dues), etc., ensure timely payment for them.
- Assist the procurement staff in preparing procurement condition for Request For Quotations, receiving and listing quotations, preparing the BID analyses documents to be discussed in procurement committee meeting.
- Prepare the necessary of Assets Handover form and submit to the Admin Manager. for endorsement before assigning any assets to staff.
- Collect physically all assets from the staff at the time leaving KUDRA verifying record with asset list.
- Receiving of all new procured items in Turkey office as per the approved Purchase Orders.
- Carry out any other duties, assignments, or projects that are assigned to.
- Maintain a proper filing and archiving for all documents related to work duties.
Qualifications and experience:
- English/Turkish and Arabic are required.
- Considerable experience in writing & revising reports.
- Turkish nationality is required.
- At least one year experience in related work.
- Univesity degree in any related branch.
Specific skills for the post:
- Competencies in using computer packages including Word and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural contexts.
- Ability to work under pressure/cope with tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel and follow up project activities
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their application including the most recent CV with a cover letter in English with contact details (name, position, phone, and e-mail details) of three references by indicating name of the position applied with its VN number in the subject line of the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of 15 August 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KUDRA SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
To develop the concept of granting from material to human assets.
Sustainable participatory experiences, initiatives, grants, and resources.
Launching volunteer work programs and projects which contribute to the social cohesion and organization.